Thursday, July 31, 2008

Migraine - From the Bad to the Good

Wow - I'm all bad news, all the time.

I'll have to work on posting some of the good things. As soon as I start noticing them, I'll start posting them, k?

I woke up with a headache and soon realized it was a migraine. I hadn't had one in about a month so I was surprised. I was also in denial so I pulled a pillow over my head, fell back to sleep, and overslept by an hour.

When I got to work, on time (pat on the back), I took a Maxalt and you know what? It worked! My neck aches but the blinding pain is gone and my head just feels like it's stuffed with cotton.

Oh, another good thing - I didn't hit anything with my car as I drove to work in a haze of pain this morning.

I'm about as giddy as is possible at the moment. May all your medications work well for you today...

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it's all bad. Sometimes life just throws a lot of rotten apples and you have to sort through them to find the good ones. Hey at least you made it to work and were functioning right! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the Maxalt always works this well!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to link to your blog, use the OpenID option.