Saturday, July 12, 2008

Without Four-Letter Words

I found a quote on Tami's site that inspired me. Insults with class! There is a whole page of them. Go check it out... go, do it and be quick about it. Then come back... please?

Worth it, wasn't it? I thought so.

There's one that made me think of myself... "He had delusions of adequacy." - Walter Kerr

Maybe that's what I should have named my site...'Delusions of Adequacy" I'll have to consider changing my blog name. NOT! But seriously, I dream of being simply adequate. Seems like I should be aiming higher but I'm spread so thin most of the time that I nearly always miss the mark.

2 comments:

  1. You are more than adequate, trust me. You have two sons in high school and a daughter in elementary, a full time job, you are attending college, and much, much more. You are more than adequate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so awesome! Thanks for the link! I think once you become a mother your definition of adequacy changes! I feel the same way too!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to link to your blog, use the OpenID option.