Sunday, July 20, 2008

BlogHer

Oh, have MERCY! I've been reading about BlogHer for months now and it never meant much to me because, well... My blog is a baby? Yeah, that's it. I had no idea what it was all about and I had no interest in meeting all of the mommy bloggers out there because I wasn't one of them.

NOT!

I may not be popular, I may not have but a handfull of readers and not even begin to understand Technorati ratings and all that stuff, but I read many of the women who are at BlogHer right now.

I wanna be part of it all!

3 comments:

  1. If you went to Blogher, you wouldn't be posting while you were there! I have to someone who's not there that I can read!! :) Besides they should read your blog, your blog's pictures are gorgeous and you are interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, how sweet. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to link to your blog, use the OpenID option.