Monday, March 31, 2008

Updates

It's March 31st and it's snowing again. I swear, when I find out who's ordering this weather, heads are going to fly. Seriously, I'm done! I don't care if I do live in Colorado - ENOUGH!
Lindsay got her ears pierced - again - yesterday at the mall. We bought her some cute little earrings and then discovered her holes were closed so we went right back and had them pierced. The studs are tiny little 'pink opal's', ummm, okay.
On the neighbor front... because I know you've been on the edge of your seat waiting to find out. He's alive, and I only know this because he made a mistake - because I'm sure he would be happy if we all thought he was dead.
I came home from a lunch date with Crystal (where we were supposed to have sangria but didn't...), ran in the house because it's snowing and when I got in, realized I'd forgotten my book. I dropped my purse and jacket (because I'm an idiot) and went back out into the snow to retrieve my new book from the car. As I headed down the driveway to my car, I looked over at the neighbor's house and I realized that something about his front door looked wrong. That's because I couldn't see the window - because the door was open and his head was sticking out.
Cool - no dead guy across the street. Just a cranky old man who isn't putting out his garbage, doesn't answer the door, and who's house we will continue to watch for flies. (Ewwwww)

4 comments:

  1. When my Ashley had her ears pierced, we made sure we kept earrings in all the time. They told us because she was still growing that the holes would close fast. Your Ashley is very brave for having them pierced again and they look cute!
    Your neighbor sounds like he's wanting some attention (so far he has gotten it). I would avoid even looking at his house and I would keep my daughter away from him (I am sure you do).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley has tiny little earlobes and for a while we kept little hoops in them but we had to take them out for some reason and could never get them back in. She had them pierced the first time when she was 9 months old, the second about three years ago. This time she'll have her original posts in most of the first six months - because they are so much bigger than hoops or wires.

    Ash does not go over there - thank heavens. I think I will start avoiding even looking over there. That's a really good idea. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, trust me, I would still be peeking out from between the blinds; I just wouldn't let him see me doing it. I like to spy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally just got a little chuckle out of that... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to link to your blog, use the OpenID option.