Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Theories

I've been given the day off and that's never a good thing. I've been sitting at my desk emailing friends - neighbors, actually - that know about the weird neighbor guy issue. We've come up with a few theories as to his disappearance besides being dead:
  • He's in a coma and nobody can get any info because of HIPAA
  • He's in jail
  • He found his long lost children and is on vacation with them in the Bahamas
  • He hates us all and he's hiding in his house watching and laughing at our discomfort...

I'm obsessed with this now, especially since he didn't put his trash out today. Tami mentioned that movie "The 'burbs" and I'm just sure that's how it's going to turn out! Minus the dead bodies in the basement thing. Ewwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to link to your blog, use the OpenID option.