Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Gratitude Project

I feel like I should start my own personal gratitude project.  I should, most days, list what I am grateful for.  Ignore my bad grammar.  It's okay to have things that aren't going right, that are causing stress.  That's just life, but ignoring the things that are going well simply isn't productive for me.


What am I grateful for today?  Well so far...
  • Lindsay and I talked last night.  She shared her poetry with me, her feelings about a few stressful subjects, and some macaroni and cheese while we watched Community.  
  • I was able to talk to a Navy Mom on the phone at lunch.  She was in need and I was able to be there for her.
  • Once again, it is a beautiful day.

We're supposed to have enchilada's for dinner tonight.  I'm hoping that is still the plan because everyone is fully stressed out and I don't think we'll be able to handle Matt cancelling.  Fun times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to link to your blog, use the OpenID option.