Saturday, June 7, 2014

Stove Top Chicken

I'm always on the lookout for a recipe that is easy, sounds good, and is likely cheap.  This one appears to meet that criteria.  I found it on a FB page called Crock Pot Moms.  It didn't have a picture, probably because it looks unappetizing, but appearance is not the be all, end all of yummy food.

I have some concerns about this recipe - like I would never cook dair products for very long in a crock pot, but I get the basic idea and I can adjust.

4 thawed chicken breasts
8 oz package of Stove Top Stuffing
1 can corn, undrained
1 onion, chopped
Cheddar cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup (I'll use mushroom)
4 oz sour cream

Combine all and cook on low for four hours.  "Perfect for cold lazy Sundays."

Recipe from: https://facebook.com/crockpotmama

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to link to your blog, use the OpenID option.