Monday, June 2, 2014

More Dinner Ideas

My ability to come up with ideas for dinner has waned over the last few years.  I literally make the same four or five things every week, with something new thrown in ever few weeks - something which never returns for whatever reason.

A few years ago, I made quesadillas on the grill.  They were fabulous, but more work than I was interested in.  Yeah, I'm lazy.  Actually, it may just be that our grill isn't all that convenient.  I think ease of use in the kitchen or wherever you prep or cook food is a huge factor in what you're willing to make.  

ANYWHOOOO....  Quesadillas.  That's a dinner I want to make soon.  Maybe I'll even try them on the grill.  I think they might even be great as a way to use up leftovers.

Just a thought.  Random, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to link to your blog, use the OpenID option.