Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME

I turned 36 today. It was a good day.

Jake took me out to breakfast, just the two of us. I haven't spent a lot of time alone with him in a long time so it was very nice.

Matt figured out how to put new ring-tones on my phone without my having to pay $2.99 each for them. He even used one of my favorite songs to make three different ring-tones.

Lindsay played "Happy Birthday" for me on her keyboard and got me one of those laser-cut glass cubes that lights up when you put it on a base.

My mom bought me a new purse (YEA) and a bunch of little things to go in it.

My neighbor got me a cherry-themed gift package with cherries, lip-gloss, a candle, tic-tacs, and cherry vodka, etc. Awesome gift - I love cherries.

It was a very good day. Thank you Lindsay. Thank you Jake. Thank you Matt. Thanks Mom. And thank you to everyone else who remembered to call, email, or send a card. I appreciate it all.

3 comments:

If you would like to link to your blog, use the OpenID option.