Monday, June 23, 2008

Some Random Pictures


Lindsay fell asleep reading a book next to her chair on the floor. She was too cute so I had to take a picture.


She had a long weekend, helping with the new chairs, some cleaning and spending time with her grandparents.





This is my desk - when it's clean. There are really only two distinct piles and that is a huge plus for my desk. Every bill, paystub, school note, photo, scrap of paper, everything ends up on my desk.



So welcome to my world.

This is the new chair I bought - one of them. Yeah, it's ugly, but it can be covered and I was never concerned with looks, just comfort.







3 comments:

  1. Ashley does look very cute :)

    I like how you have your TV next to your monitor so you can see both at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh how sweet, I love when kids fall asleep when doing things! I don't care how old they get it's still cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch videos that often so the tv is almost never on - not even hooked up to cable, but I CAN see the living room television from my chair. :)

    Sleeping children really are my favorite children!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to link to your blog, use the OpenID option.