Monday, February 4, 2008

Oh, Damn

As it turns out, you don't always see the camera flash when you're getting a ticket for speeding. I had no idea I'd gotten this ticket last Tuesday as I (quite literally) raced to pick up the hubby from the mechanic while I was supposed to be at work. No idea, that is, until the hubby got the mail today and, with a proud note said, "I bet this isn't my picture." Thanks for the news flash.

My advice, don't speed. If you do it will cost you either time, money, or both... or worse. Lesson learned, now I have to go write a check out to my insurance company before they figure out I got a ticket!

1 comment:

  1. We don't have those cameras around here yet ;) Sorry about the ticket!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to link to your blog, use the OpenID option.