Thursday, February 21, 2008

Email Amusements

I thought I'd share some witty banter the hubby and I had on Valentines Day via email.

Me: I found your Christmas present from your dad… gift card to JAX?

Rob: Yep that would be the Christmas present from dad

Me: Did you even know it was missing?

Rob: Where did you have it hidden?

Me: Hey, knock it off! I found it in a box on the kitchen floor. Totally not my fault. And I’m guessing one of two things here… you knew it was gone but weren’t going to say anything. Or – you totally forgot about it and didn’t give it a second thought once we left the cabin… Of course, those are the only possibilities, right? :)

Rob: No there are other possibilities,

a) You hid it waiting for me to complain
b) Matt hid it waiting for me to complain (better fun than homework)
c) Jake hid it waiting for me to complain (teenage hormones will do things like that)
d) Lindsay hid it waiting for me to complain (not very likely, SHE loves her Papa)
e) I thought it was in a box on the computer and had not had a reason lately to look for it
f) Aliens took it and would give it back after the studies where finished
g) The cats thought it would be fun to play with and just didn’t put things back where they found them (that would HAVE to be one of the girls because the boy would not do a thing like that. He would put things back.)

I am fairly certain that there are other possibilities of how this could happen but these are the most likely.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be sweating if I lost a gift card. Those puppies go straight into my billfold when I receive them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since we were at the cabin his wallet wasn't handy and he didn't think about it. I just can't figure out why he didn't put it in there when we were packing up because he had it in his hand. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to link to your blog, use the OpenID option.