Sunday, January 4, 2009

Meal Plan - Again

I'm trying a few new things this week but there are also old standbys coming. Jake told me not to long ago that I make like eight things really well and I should just stick with that... Wow, I thought I was a better cook than that, and I said as much. He said I rotate the same stuff all the time, not that I'm a bad cook. Thanks.

Meal Plan for January 4 - 10
  • Chicken strips and fries
  • Tuna Casserole - haven't made this in years.
  • Meaty Ziti (but with Penne instead - I just like the name) and spinach salad
  • Chicken Fried Steak with mashed potatoes and corn
  • Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
  • Spaghetti Carbonara
  • Black Bean and Veggie Stack with coleslaw and rice
  • Tortilla Espanola and salad
  • Beef Bourguignonne
This should actually take us through the 12th of January or longer if I sub in a frozen pizza or other convenience food. Now I just have to finish putting together the shopping list for tomorrow.

The boys are back!

They got back from the mountains an hour or so ago and Jake already took his shower and left. Matt is now showered and ready to leave as well. Boy, we just don't rate anymore. They are both trying to fit in one last bit of fun before they go back to school. I guess that's fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to link to your blog, use the OpenID option.