Thursday, September 4, 2008

Books On The Sidebar and Some Whine

Naughty Neighbors, I don't even know where this one is. It wasn't a bad book, but I never seemed to have the time.


The Amber Chronicles? It's a lot of pages. Yeah, that's a cop-out. I just don't have the time...

Wait, that excuse may have been used before...

I've read Digital Fortress before and I'm just not into it right now.

Besides, I just don't have the time.

And I have a class starting in a month. And Varsity football games on Thursdays or Fridays, soccer practice on Tuesday (which I carpool home) and Friday, JV football on Monday, Tuesday or Friday, soccer games on Saturdays, and that class? It's Tuesday at 6. Soccer practice is over at five and we live about half an hour from the practice field, and the campus is 20 minutes from home....

See a theme here?

I just don't have any time. I'm betting that I'm not alone.

2 comments:

  1. I love Janet Evanovich, I don't find her earlier novels as good as her new ones but I appreciate the progress she's made. Don't you feel like someone has hit fast forward on your life and you just can't find the remote to hit the well needed pause?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo feel like I'm stuck on fast forward. I'm not even sure where this weekend went! Thank heavens I don't work Mondays.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to link to your blog, use the OpenID option.