- Grilled cheese on Potato Dill bread with tomato soup or chili. We had this today. Thank heavens for the chili in the freezer! I'm going to have to make another batch to refill my freezer stock.
- Breakfast for dinner. Hashbrown casserole (maybe), eggs, sausage, toast.
- Mexican Casserole. Hoping for some leftovers from this dinner.
- Halloween Pumpkin Soup from the Holiday Slow Cooker cookbook. It looks good and I've always wanted to make a good pumpkin/squash soup. I guess the keyword here is good - I may have to add sausage to boost the flavor.
- Spaghetti and sausage with vodka sauce
- Pizza - Schwans
- Ravioli and sauce
Rob and I went to Target to pick up some lunch stuff. We bought wraps and a couple of salads. Rob is pretty good at packing his own lunch every day, but I'm not. I try, but I'm not as dedicated to planning. I've got three lunches, and three days I'll need them. Here's to hoping!