Sunday, September 19, 2010

Random Crap

Yeah, okay...  I may have to revert to posting weekly menus in order to post something here.  It's probably only interesting to me but that's okay. 

- Easy Chicken Enchiladas, rice, beans
- Meatloaf, baby baker potatoes, green beans
- Canadian bacon with apples and onions, sweet potato mash
- Taco's
- Mac N Cheese with Chicken
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Some sort of soup

I've finished up my Counseling Theories class - or will on Wednesday.  This one was a killer and I'm hoping that things get easier rather than harder.  I've asked a friend to let me know if she hears anything about Time or Stress Management workshops in the area; I really need help in that aspect. My next class is Dual Disorders, focusing on - I believe - psychological disorders and alcohol or drug abuse.  So much fun.

Homecoming week is upon us.  All week long Matt's high school will be having activities for homecoming - the three biggest are a huge bonfire on Thursday night, the football game on Friday and dance on Saturday.  I think all the kids really love this week just because the district tries to make it fun.  Matt will have his senior pictures done on October 3.  I'm not doing them like I did for Jake.  Matt mowed a photographer's lawn this summer in exchange for his pictures.  I'm sure they'll be a lot better than mine.

And on my final note of randomness - completely outdoing myself for making the least sense ever and having no point whatsoever - I'm reading a great series these days... The Hallows Series (Rachel Morgan) by Kim Harrison.  This series of books can be described as paranormal murder-mystery romance - otherwise known as vampire smut.  Oh, dear Lord.  It's brain candy at its best, and I swore I'd never read anything like Twilight (still won't read that, by the way).

I'll wrap this up with a link to a blogger-friend of mine - I think the sentiment is appropriate these days.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're blogging again. Hope to see more of what's new!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to link to your blog, use the OpenID option.