Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Poem

Matt wrote a poem for English and I found it on my computer. I thought it was great and asked if I could share it. There are a few references that you may not understand, but for him they are meaningful.
***
I am from
By Matt

I am from buffalo steak,
And Grandma’s sun tea.

I am from Friday night lights,
And a gridiron game.

I am from snowmobiling at Bundy,
And Christmas at the cabin.

I’m from September first sunrise,
And late November hunting.

I’m from eighth notes and treble clef,
And A# and BǷ.

I am from the cool crisp air,
And a Rocky Mountain morning.

I am from my Mom and my Dad,
Who have helped me through my life.
***
Thanks for letting me share it Matt!

3 comments:

  1. He has a website. It's over there under Links - AL2V. He's been running it for a little over two years now. About six months ago I convinced him to put up a forum and 'talk' to people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh now very nice. You are very lucky to have a son like him!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to link to your blog, use the OpenID option.