Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lazy Meal Plan

I actually wrote my meal plan in my planner for the coming week and decided to post it here too.  I like being able to search the Meal Plan label and find out what I haven't made in awhile, what recipes I've ignored forever, and what stands the test of time.  I rarely ever decide what to make for a particular day, I just try to plan for something on the list the night before.


  • Chili and grilled cheese
  • Meatloaf and mashed potatoes with green beans - prepping and freezing the meatloaf today.
  • BBQ shredded chicken sandwiches - cooking away in the crock pot right now.
  • Mac N Cheese - the lazy blue box kind because I need at least three easy dinners this week.
  • Mexican something with black beans, rice and green chili enchilada sauce.
  • Breakfast - eggs, biscuits or hashed browns, bacon
  • Tuesday - Leftovers/on-your-own/whatever.  I'm in class so they'll find something.
I'm also making bean dip for lunches this week.  Rob and Lindsay take their lunches every day and I try to as well.  On Tuesdays, I have to take a whole day's worth of meals with me to work since I don't make it home before heading to class from 4 - 10pm.  This week I've planned to take bagel sandwiches, salads, fried rice and egg rolls, and sandwiches.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to link to your blog, use the OpenID option.