Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Suckage

Can you say fifth ring of hell? Yeah, that's what the last two days have been like at work. When something fails that I'm in charge of, it's all my fault - and I can't even blame him for thinking that!

Let's just say that I was actually in fear for my job.

It was that bad.

And I feel a little better now but I've decided some time off work is in order. I'm arranging myself a long five-day weekend where no one will wake me up saying, "Mom! I'm going to be late, can you give me a ride?" Yeah, that's not in my plans. Sleeping in until 9 is in my plans, watching too many movies on the couch is in my plans, maybe even taking my youngest son and daughter to the tennis courts is in my plans.

But you know all about best laid plans, right?

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I need a piece of that no-responsibility pie, too!

    Maybe I'll do that this Spring Break.
    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to link to your blog, use the OpenID option.